Fast Track Call for Proposals
PRACE is welcoming project proposals requesting computing resources to contribute to the mitigation of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This applies, without being exhaustive, to the following topics :
· Biomolecular research to understand the mechanisms of the virus infection;
· Bioinformatics research to understand mutations, evolution, etc.
· Bio-simulations to develop therapeutics and/or vaccines;
· Epidemiologic analysis to understand and forecast the spread of the disease;
· Other analyses to understand and mitigate the impact of the pandemic.
This call for proposals will follow a fast track review process to provide swift feedback to the applicants.
This call is open until further notice. Applications are evaluated within one week and start as soon as possible if awarded.
Please find full details of the call below and find the document for the application form here and via the button below :