The European research infrastructure PRACE has open, on 7 March 13:30 CET, its 13th Call for Project Access. All European scientists from academic and industrial research fields can access its computing resources on the unique criterium of scientific excellence.
For the projects awarded at the end of evaluation phases, access to PRACE resources is free, subject to the publication of results.
Main characteristics of the 13th Call
- Only the supercomputers Marconi (new x86 And manycore Intel system, Cineca - Italy) and Marenostrum (BSC - Spain) are available
- The proposed allocations run from 1 to 3 years
- 0,5% PRACE resources are dedicated to the activities of the Centres of Excellence (CoE)
More information: http://www.prace-ri.eu/prace-project-access/
Submission portal: https://prace-peer-review.cines.fr/
- 7 March: opening of the submission
- 1 Avril 17:00 CET : closing of the submission portal
- 1 September : allocation start date of awarded proposals